|Redmine||5.0 - 3.0|
|Devices||Desktop, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet|
|Displays||Non-Retina, Retina, 4K|
|OS||Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, Androin, Windows mobile|
|Browsers||Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox|
— Sergey Muslaev, PM
We handle incoming requests faster and can track all activities. Your tool helped us when we scaled. It was smooth and natural.
- Download the theme
- Unzip it into
../public/themes/. This would result in a directory-path to application.css like:
- You now may need to restart Redmine so that it shows the newly installed theme in the list of available themes.
- Go to Administration -> Settings -> Display and select your newly created theme in the "Theme" drop-down list. Save your settings.
- Redmine should now be displayed using the selected theme.
Migrate to secure Redmine hosting
Don't waste your time on Redmine maintenance. Hire experts and focus on your projects. Start 15-day FREE trial.
Last update (Nov 29, 2022, Version: 2.1.6)
- Supported Redmine versions: 5.0 - 2.6
- Redmine 5 support
- Fixed Select2 styles
- Fixed filter select2 styles
- Fixed issue priority schema
- Fixed attachment icon padding
- Fixed Date fields