Terms & Conditions¶
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your purchase or use of our products indicate that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- RedmineCRM grants you a nonexclusive limited license to use the products you acquire through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the "license") issued by our company.
- All our extensions are released under the GPL v2 license. For more information please read our License page.
- You may make any changes to the code, however we don't support extensions with modified code.
- Our code isn't encrypted. You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. But may not change or remove the copyright information.
- You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer this license to anyone else without prior written consent from RedmineCRM
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of RedmineCRM
- Our products are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
- Upgrades are free for one year since purchase date. Our products are always designed for the latest stable version of Redmine, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of Redmine. You may use our support system or email to address any issues related to software versions and updates.
- Once you make the payment, you will be able to download the product on the "License Manager".
- We are not warranty or guarantee our products in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party components, as there is currently no certification process for such components.
- RedmineCRM reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.